*Advanced antioxidant and adaptogen cellular health formula; maintains healthy cell function and protects healthy tissue
This formula offers advanced antioxidant and adaptogen support for maintaining cell health and protecting healthy tissue. Antioxidant vitamins and minerals promote healthy cell function and cell longevity, as indicated in numerous trials involving over 8,500 individuals. Adaptogens are important for physiological and cellular homeostasis and have positive effects on immune function, the body¹s natural inflammatory response, and oxidative stress. This product was designed to:
• Offer intracellular as well as extracellular antioxidant protection with alpha lipoic acid*
• Target superoxide anion, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals with coenzyme Q10, maintaining the integrity of cellular membranes*
• Replenish glutathione, scavenge free radicals, and promote liver function with n- acetyl-l-cysteine and selenium*
• Maintain healthy angiogenesis balance and cellular differentiation with vitamin D and green tea*
• Support healthy cyclooxygenase enzyme activity for a healthy inflammatory response with curcumin*
• Support macrophage, natural killer cell and T-cell activity with astragalus*
• Promote healthy cell signaling and gene expression at the cellular level while encouraging overall energy and vitality with ashwagandha and Panax ginseng*
† Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
Ingredients and Dosage:
four vegetable capsules contain:
vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3 800 i.u.
selenium (as selenomethionine) 200 mcg.
coenzyme Q10 200 mg.
n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free- form) 200 mg.
alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 150 mg.
ashwagandha (withania somnifera) extract (root) 360 mg.
(standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root)† 300 mg.
(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
Asian ginseng (panax ginseng) extract (root) 300 mg.
(standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides)
green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated) 200 mg.
total tea catechins (min.) 90% and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) 70%
astragalus (astragalus membranaceus) extract (root) 175 mg.
ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 40 mg.
other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
2-4 capsules daily, with meals.
Caution: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
We ship the latest products from Pure Encapsulations. To learn the most updated ingredients listing, please consult http://www.purecaps.com/
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. See Disclaimer
Source: Pure Encapsulations, Copyright © 2013 Pure Encapsulations, all rights reserved.
Vitamins and Nutrition Infocenter at 1stholistic.com
Vitamins Knowledgebase at 1stholistic.com
1 bottle contains: 120 capsules
To buy this item, click on the button marked "add to Cart" below.