Make Your Own Theme Gift Baskets
by: Donna Monday
Personalized theme gift baskets are a great way to brighten up the day of
someone special. If you’ve always wanted to know how to make your own gift
baskets, this article can give you some tips to get started.
You can create a variety of homemade gift baskets that will be treasured for
a long time.
Here are some unique gift basket ideas:
- Spa, Bath and Body Gift Basket – includes facial and body scrubs,
handmade soaps, a loofah scrubber, hand and foot lotion, a fluffy towel , a
gift certificate for a massage or spa visit.
- Anniversary Gift Basket – includes a bottle of wine or champagne, cheese
and crackers, a gift certificate for dinner for two at a fine restaurant.
- Valentines Day or Romantic Gift Basket – includes fancy chocolates, wine
glasses, wine or champagne, a stuffed animal, candles, and a handwritten
poem or note.
- Gift Basket for a Man – a gift basket for him includes his favorite wine
or beer (for non-drinkers: bottled water or ginger ale), his favorite
munchies, cologne, a nice watch or other gift you know he will love, a
handwritten poem or note.
- Gift Basket for a Woman – a gift basket for her includes chocolates,
candles, perfume, a nice necklace or ring you know she will love, a framed
photo of the two of you, and a handwritten poem or note.
- Sports Gift Basket – includes memorabilia from a favorite sports team
like: t-shirts, baseball caps, collectible cards, tickets to a game, bobble
head doll, munchies, and homemade cookies or brownies.
- Movie Gift Basket – includes movie tickets, popcorn, popcorn bowl, movie
DVD or video, favorite soda, movie theatre style candy.
No matter the occasion, you can put your own personal touch on a homemade
gift basket. You will get much pleasure from watching the recipient’s eyes light
up when their look of surprise turns into a big smile.
Make Your Own Gourmet
Make Gift Baskets For
Fun & Profit
Baskets – A Gift For the Person Who Has Everything!
Find Jewelry Gifts
Find Gifts with your selection of
Specialgifts.com Infocenter Home
Copyright 2004, Donna Monday
60 Seconds to a more beautiful you