22 Fun Things To Do With Your Dozen Rose Gift
by: Gina Stathopoulos
Your dozen rose gift doesn't only have to decorate your favorite room. Roses
are about romance and enjoying the moment they are given and received. I've
discovered some fun ways to use roses to create a stimulating day or night.
So read through this list of fun rose goodies.
Spice up your relationship and turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary day
you will both remember. Select your favorite and have fun!
* Send your partner a dozen roses of their favorite color along with a check
for a hundred kisses.
* Order a dozen roses, eleven red and one white. In your personal message
write something like: “In every bunch there’s one that stands out – and you are
* Want your partners’ eyes to glow? Order a bouquet of different colored
roses and place each one in a different place in your home. Where you place the
dozen roses, also place a small card (decorate it nicely if you like) where it
will state the meaning of each colored rose and how that meaning fits in with
* When you pick up your partner have a single rose waiting on the passenger
seat for him/her. He/she will be pleasantly surprised but the real surprise is
yet to come… Have two dozen roses waiting at home.
* Give a bunch of long stem roses for no reason. That will sure surprise.
* Dress your bed with a white satin cover and scatter red rose petals all
over. Light candles, put some soft music, have fun!
* Order 11 roses and in the bouquet put an artificial one that looks real. On
your card write something like: “I will love you till the last rose withers.”
* Get a journal (buy the same color journal to go with the color of roses you
are going to send) and fill it with romantic quotes and love poems. Tie a ribbon
around the book and give to your partner along with your dozen rose gift.
* Another variation to buying a journal and filling it with quotes is to
write all the memorable moments you have shared and how you felt during those
times. Like the first time you met, etc. Telling the other person how you feel
always makes that person feel special. Of course accompany this with a beautiful
bouquet of roses, or even one long stem rose.
* Send your partner a dozen roses - Surprise number one. When they’re wilted,
turn the rose petals into potpourri, put in a nice decorative box and this is
surprise number two. Your partner will be delighted with your thoughtfulness.
* For this valentine’s day I received a dozen roses. So the last thing I was
expecting was to receive another bunch a week and a half later. What my
boyfriend had done (and it was a great surprise) was to lay the petals of the
old roses in the shape of a huge heart in our living room which would be the
first thing I would see when I came home from work. In the middle of the heart
he had placed a vase with different colored roses. I loved it!
* Leave a trail of roses leading from the front door to the dinning room
where you have laid the table with fine dining wear and candles ready to enjoy a
romantic dinner. Leave another trail of roses leading from the dining room to
the bedroom. Scatter some red rose petals on your bed.
* Write a long love letter telling your partner why you love him/her. List in
it all their good qualities. Write down all the things he/she does that makes
you feel special. Write down how you see your future together and anything else
you can think of. A better idea would be to write all this stuff in a journal so
it can keep longer. Accompany with a dozen of their favorite colored roses.
* Write a love letter to your partner and put it into an attractive glass
bottle. Fill the tub and scent it with your favorite aromatic bath oil(s).
Scatter in a few rose petals and put the bottle in the tub. Let your partner
discover it for themselves when they get into the tub.
* Give your partner 11 roses and tape the last one to the mirror of your
bathroom. Tell him/her to go to the bathroom where they will see the last rose
along with your message that says ‘these are the 12 most beautiful things in the
* Buy a bunch of different colored artificial roses. On each rose write what
each color represents. These roses will last forever and your partner when they
look at them will always be pleasantly reminded of the first time they receive
* Place a rose on the windshield of your partner’s car which they will see
and be delighted by before they leave for work. This will make them think
beautiful thoughts about you all day. Then when they get home, present them with
the rest of the 11 roses.
* Lay a white sheet on the floor of your bedroom/living room or wherever
else. Scatter rose petals on it, place candles around the sheet, put on soft
music and have your partner lay there and give them a massage.
* If you have a spare key to your partners car and know where they park
during the day, while they are at work, put a bunch of roses in the car seat
along with a note. They will be pleasantly surprised that you were there during
* Present your partner with 10 red roses and 2 white roses. Write in the card
something along the lines of “You will never be alone”
* Two weeks before valentine’s day, send your partner a rose for every day
leading up to the big day. For the day arrange to do something you don’t usually
do as a special treat to celebrate.
* Make a list of the qualities you love about your partner. Write each one
individually on a small card and hang off each rose.
Ideas For All Occasions
Romantic Gift for Her
How to Buy a
Find Jewelry Gifts
Find Gifts with your selection of
Specialgifts.com Infocenter Home
Copyright © Gina Stathopoulos
Looking for a gift? Let Gina and Nick show you what we buy for friends/family
and each other. At our site you will find popular gifts, gift information and
stories from our readers. Come have a look